Sunday, April 12, 2015

SE:AMS Yuri Vacation!

Yes, lovely people of the internet! I am still very much alive XD!

I've always wanted to make something with Kisekae, but I kept taking off everyone's clothes, so I found myself coming up with this!

Looking to open her favorite Sapphic student up to the world, Anko took Emi and the rest of her lesbian friends to a girls-only nude beach for some true fun under the sun (and by night, under the covers XP). And yes... Anko and Onnasuki were both touching Emi's butt when this picture was taken =P

Emi and Onnasuki belong to me
Yuko belongs to MattWilson83
Nikia belongs to Sketchfan
Anko and the Naruto franchise belong, of course, to Masashi Kishimoto 

5 comments:

  1. Looks good. Took me a bit to figure out Anko. I've seen a lot of people make stuff with this thing, but never really knew what it was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did I really not get Anko right? :/ Cause you're not the first person who didn't recognize her at first.

      Yeah, Kisekae is pretty freakin' awesome XD. It's trick to figure out, but it's really cool once you get the hang of it.

      Delete
    2. I think it's the shade of hair. It could be darker. The Ponytail also isn't as wild as it could be.

      Delete
    3. Limited options on both accounts. That's why I could only have bandaging on Yuko's bicep.

      I've been figuring things out bit by bit, and I've found a way to add my own shades, but I'm not willing to start this whole thing from scratch right now.

      Delete
  2. Hey I've been wondering where you were? Because I love your SE:AMS FF and I was hoping you could continue it when you have the time thanks!

    ReplyDelete