Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Important note for SEquel's OC call to arms

First off, I would like to remind everyone that any and all OCs that you're willing to donate to the SEquel must be sent to my FF account via PM, or, if you have no FF account, to my email at ankosclassroom@yahoo.com. No submissions in the comments, please. That's for comments :P

Next, I would like to say that I'm rather pleased with the number of OCs I've had offered to me so far. In fact, I think I need to document them somewhere just so that I can keep track of them all! :D

But that aside, there are a few kinds of OCs that I need for this series; you nay recall me saying that I would like for there to be as much diversity from every standpoint possible with these OCs? Well, I'm not sure if everyone understood what I meant by that, and I'd just like to say that I'm in need of more of a few kinds of characters.

So, consider this an OC wishlist, if you will, of the students I'm looking for in Anko's Class. Now most of these, I only need about one or two, but if I can get more, I'd be alright by it. So, here's what I need, and why:

Male characters
Why: Well, because there are so many girls that I've gotten. Now I don't need to completely even out the sides, in fact, I'm perfectly fine with there being much more girls than boys, but understand that there has to be more than just two or three boys among the dozens of girls.

Shemale/Hermaphrodite/Futanari character(s)
 Why: As I said before, I'm trying to cover as much about sexuality as I can, and for that, I need one or two girl OCs who have dicks. Why? Well because this is NOT just some fetish; rare though it may be, it's entirely possible for a female to have male genitalia (and vice-versa). Whether she has both male and female genitals, or just male genitals is fine by me.

Homosexual Male character(s)
Why: As much as I'd rather not, and as much as I'm sure many others would rather not, male-on-male sexuality is a topic that MUST be done. Aside from just trying to cover all sexual orientations, etc, I've done excessive amounts of female homosexuality both in past and in future chapters, so to straight-up ignore male homosexuality in a class devoted to greater sexual understanding is just plain unfair.

Transsexual character(s)
Why: It goes back to needing to touch on all sexualities. If you're confused, I'm referring to needing at least one character who identifies his or her self  as a gender inconsistent with their own. Be that character male or female is entirely up to you, but if I can, I'd like to get at least one of each.

I may update this list the more I work on the story, but these are a few of the kinds of characters I'm looking for. If anyone has any more suggestions for OC archetypes, don't be afraid to suggest them in the comments (Side note: I already have a good few lesbian/bisexual girls, so those kinds of characters are hardly essential :P Got plenty to work with).

And lastly, expect the third chapter for Kushina's Wife Test to be out soon! Happy New Year everyone!





1 comment:

  1. .... I've got all four. However, we've already had this conversation for the most part. Plus, my primary "Transsexual" character has a western name, non-Naruto OC who was a joke I've been saving for something. Wish you the best of luck with your wishlist and hope you can keep track all your donations.

    ReplyDelete