Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Apology to those awaiting new content

Hey, so... to all of those out there waiting for an update to.... anything I do, I apologize. For the past several days, I've been wrapped up in work, and illness, and there haven't been enough hours in the day for me to do what I want to get done! It sucks!

And rest assured, I'm still working on the next chapter to Kushina's Wife Test, but it's gonna take me some time and inspiration to get stuff done.

Unfortunately, the only thing I've really managed to update lately is stuff involving those creative writing assignments you're so sick of hearing about! Well, to those of you who are, you'll be glad to know that they're being moved to a new blog, called Anko's Erotic Reading Corner (That's Ankos-erc.blogspot.com). There you can find those same annoying writing assignments, just with some bells and whistles added!

Riveting! :P


Also, in order to help me out with the SEquel, I'd like to remind all of you out there that I'm calling to arms any OCs you'd like to enlist as part of Anko's Erojutsu class for that series. For those of you who missed the previous updates, here's a copy-paste recap:

I'm holding an open casting for any and all OCs for this story!
Yeah, I might have said that I'm open to featuring OCs in future chapters, but I'm saying that if we're talking about having a class full of qualified Shinobi learning Erojutsu, then it's absurd to think that absolutely everyone from Anko's sex ed class will be the only contenders; while they'll be seen, not all of the canon characters can realistically be in her class (seriously, does Sasuke seem the type to take Erojutsu seriously enough to want to learn about it? From a teacher he's not a big fan of, no less?). So, I'm willing to recruit any willing OCs! 
Just so you know, I do still have final say over how important that character is, how often we see him/her, and whether or not he/she will even be added to the story; if I decide that I can't/won't use the character, that's NOT meant to be an insult to you, or to say your creativity is unwelcome; I have a plan in motion for my story, and whether or not I include an OC, and/or how much I use them is solely a matter of how well that OC fits into said plans (or not). But don't let whatever my plan may be stop you from introducing me to your original character! I like meeting new people :)

So, if you've read the prototype SEquel pilot, you might remember Anko handing out a questionnaire to her students, so that they could introduce themselves to her. Well, I want you all to introduce your OCs in much the same manner, using the questionnaire below.
Full Name:

Gender:
Male, Female, or other

Current age and rank:


Notable skills (chakra affinity, notable jutsu, signature weapons, etc):

What is your sexual orientation?
Straight, Homosexual, Bisexual, or other
Do you have any prior sexual experience?
Yes or No

If yes, how many partners have you had?
1-2, 3-10, 10-50, or 50+

Are you in a significant relationship? If yes, list full name(s) below:



And after filling out this information, please inform me of the character's personality, notable traits, etc. Basically, anything you can tell me about the character beyond the scope of this questionnaire.





Lastly, while I am open to seeing whatever OCs you have to introduce to me, I will say that there are a few things that I would rather NOT be seeing:

1) No show stealers! Like I said, I'm only accepting characters that will fit into my plans, so if you're making a character with the intention of making him/her stealing the show, you're kinda making the character for the wrong reason. In case you need clarification, these are just a few OC tropes that are better avoided: Having an incredibly wide variety of overpowered skills, being the most popular and perfect boy/girl in the village, having no notable shortcomings, and being perfectly adept at everything he/she is involved in.

2) No canon character pairing/love interest characters. While I have a personal peeve with OCs that are specifically meant to be romantic material for a canon character, they're off limits for more important reasons; I may or may not have plans for some canon characters later on down the road, and having said characters be deadlocked in a romantic relationship with an OC is a good way to interfere with said plans. Please note! This does NOT mean that OC x Canon interactions (and by interactions, I mean sex :P) are a total non-option; it just means that no OCs can form a significant relationship with canon characters, esp if they're created with such relationship right from the start.

3) No sex gods/goddesses. Yes, I know, this is a series all about the erotic arts, and there are some that accel at them, but keep in mind, this is a class teaching all things erotic and more, so to have every student be studly men with foot-long dongs and sexy bitches with perfectly giant boobs and butts, who allure every man and woman they meet, would just make everything go really stale really fast. And keep in mind that Anko's the only sex goddess in this series :P

4) Uninspired characters. Please, be creative everyone! Think of this opportunity as a means of advertising your OC, and not as a means of getting your name in the Author's Notes of another writer's story.


  Now, here are some things that I WOULD like to be seeing (And no, I'm not JUST talking about women like Rangiku above =P)

1) People who aren't entrenched into the sexual arts. Remember SE:AMS, and how fun interaction between sexual deviant Anko and sexually ignorant Naruto was? Yeah, the SEquel's not going to be nearly that fun if the only ones in this class are people with sexual prowess near Anko's level. So, I'd be very much interested in seeing some virgins in this class (Of course, they won't be virgins for very long! ;P), both physically AND mentally inexperienced. Shy characters aren't required, though they are very much welcomed ^^

2) A great variety, not just in numbers of characters and personalities, but also in genders and orientations. Yeah, anyone who knows me knows that I can't get enough Yuri, but that aside, there's not going to be much that Anko can teach, if we don't see enough straight girls, or, for that matter, any men! I'm not much for Yaoi, and I'd rather avoid it if I can, but in this case, I can't, and if I don't teach about homosexuality in both men and women, that'd completely defeat the point of this series; being that sexuality of ALL backgrounds will be taught. So yeah, lesbian girls, every bit as welcome as before, just know that if you have any male OCs/ideas for OCs, don't be afraid to share them with me.

3) Stay as true to Naruto canon as you possibly can. In other words, I'd like to see characters that I can believably see in the actual series. Don't take that to mean that you should be emulating personalities from other canon characters, or make said character a relative of some kind to a canon character. I just want to see OCs that are creative, and yet not so outlandish that I can't reasonably see them fitting in with the world around them.

4) Variation in ranking and age. Remember, this is set at the start of Part 1, so there are probably going to be very few characters who graduated from the current year of the academy, meaning that the number of 12-year-old Genin should be kept to a strict minimum. Though, conversely, the number of Jounin (no matter the age), should also be kept in check. Like I said, I really just want as big of a variety of students from all possible standpoints as possible.


Well, I'm gonna go get some medicine, and hopefully get over this cold and put something out soon! See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Anko's Erotic Reading Corner (Ankos-erc)? Hmm.... sounds familiar. You should consider saving that first one for another "assignment" sometime in the future. If you're into crossover things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tis just a coincidence XD! Yeah, I'm going to start easy with 'assignments' for right now, but I do feel compelled to do a crossover one a try sooner or later :3

      Delete